BLUETOOTH PHONE PAIRING
Pairing tutorials, phone compatibility and
Operational tips can be found through the
Smart QR code using the QR reader
application on your Smartphone.
Phone setup (Pairing phone) with Navigation
1. Press the call
button on the steering wheel remote controller
or press the PHONE button.
BLUETOOTH PHONE OPERATION
Vehicle must be in Park to complete the pairing process.
Phone setup (pairing phone) with Standard Radio
2. Press Yes button on the screen.
3. Search for the car name and pair the device.
Input the passkey.
(The initial passkey is 0000.)
1. Press the SETUP
2. Select “Phone” by turning and pressing the TUNE/ENTER
3. Select “Pair Phone” by turning and pressing the TUNE/ENTER
5. Bluetooth becomes connected.
4. Search for the device name as displayed on your mobile phone
5. Input the passkey displayed on the Audio screen.
After pairing is completed, transfer of the contact list to the audio system
will begin (if your phone is supported.)
6. Pairing completion is displayed.
|Categories||Hyundai Manuals, Hyundai Santa Fe Manuals|
|Document Type||Quick Reference Guide|
|Product Brand||Hyundai, Santa Fe|
|Document File Type|
(0 votes, average: 0 out of 5)