This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions,
may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular
installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the
equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• IIncrease the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by manufacturer could void your authority to operate this
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that
may cause undesired operation.
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum 20 cm between the radiator and your body.
This transmitter must not be collocated or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter unless authorized to do so by the
2015-05-26 오전 10:19:0
|Categories||Hyundai Manuals, Hyundai Sonata Manuals|
|Document Type||Audio Manual|
|Product Brand||Hyundai, Sonata|
|Document File Type|
(0 votes, average: 0 out of 5)