for Successful Voice
The microphone that recognizes
your voice is located over the
head part in the driver’s seat.
To make your commands bet-
ter understood, keep your body
straight in the driver’s seat when
speaking the command.
recognition supports only
the commands that are displayed
on the screen and written in the
5. Speaking naturally and clearly will
ensure better recognition of your
2. To ensure the correct recognition
and execution of your command,
say your command when you hear
the beep after a voice prompt.
6. In the following cases voice rec-
ognition will be affected by ambi-
3. Voice recognition automatically
1) The sound of the wind if any
window or the sun roof is
1) A call is incoming or outgoing
2) A media (USB or iPod, etc.) is
connected or disconnected
3) The front or rear view camera
is operated (optional)
2) High speed blower from the
air vents. Set climate control
to blow lower than level 3.
3) Vibrations from passing
through a tunnel.
4) The car engine starts or stops
system key, such as
4) Vibrations from driving on an
emergency occurs, for
5) Storms and heavy rain.
example re-searching for the
route after the navigation
route has been lost
|Categories||Hyundai Manuals, Hyundai Sonata Manuals|
|Document Type||Audio Manual|
|Product Brand||Hyundai, Sonata|
|Document File Type|
(0 votes, average: 0 out of 5)